Some Important Notes:
SupplyCore Technology Group puts a high value on security and confidentiality when using the data tool sets. It is important that you are in agreement with these policies, which will be presented to you the first time you log‐in and become a user of the MPOWR system. You may reference these below:
IMPORTANT--READ CAREFULLY: This End User License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal contract between you and SupplyCore, Inc. (“SupplyCore”). This Agreement relates to online case management software, which includes a server application and, as applicable, associated media, printed materials, and online or electronic documentation (collectively, the "Program"). BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” ICON BELOW, OR BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PROGRAM, AND EXIT NOW.
1. I will become familiar with all of my organization’s policies regarding the privacy and security of patient information, and all such information provided to me by SupplyCore. I will not use or disclose information in the Program if such use or disclosure would violate any such policies or any law or regulation governing the use and disclosure of personally identifiable information.
2. I will keep my password secure and confidential, and I will not share my password with anyone for any reason. If my password becomes disclosed, stolen, lost, or otherwise known to any other individual, I will promptly report the incident to SupplyCore and my organization’s Privacy Officer.
3. I will not use my password to obtain more information than the minimum necessary for the purpose of my use.
4. I will promptly report to my organization’s Privacy Officer any known use or disclosure of personally identifiable information which violates my organization’s policies regarding the privacy and security of patient information, or any law or regulation governing the use and disclosure of personally identifiable information.
5. I agree that all information contained within the Program is confidential and a trade secret. I agree to treat such confidential information as proprietary, and shall not disclose it to any person, except as specifically authorized by my organization.
6. I acknowledge that my organization or SupplyCore may terminate my access to the Program at any time and for any reason. Upon such termination I agree to return all confidential information and personally identifiable information which has been accessed and retain no copies.
7. I affirm that I am familiar with SupplyCore’s Case Management Application License Agreement and that I will not use the Program in a manner that is inconsistent with those terms and conditions.